1) Why were names so important in ancient Egypt?
2) Around 1333 B. C. Tutankhamun became king when he was about nine years old. Imagine yourself as a boy king. How does it feel? What would you do?
3) King Tutís body was protected by four coffins. Almost 2,500 pounds of gold was used to make the third coffin. How much do you think his third coffin is worth today?
4) Why did the ancient Egyptians wear wigs?
5) How did boys learn to read and write in ancient Egypt?
6) How did men and women dance in ancient Egypt?
7) Did some of the ancient Egyptians wear gloves?
8) What kind of medals did many pharaohs award those who demonstrated great courage?
9) Why did many ancient Egyptians shave off their eyebrows.
10) Why were the teeth of many mummies decayed.
| Terms and conditions
All Rights Reserved, Copyright © 20012 Seaburn Publishing Group.